Blog Archive

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Great Day at the Zoo

On the Sunday before the Mid Term Break myself and a few family members went to Dublin Zoo. I took so many photos on my camera {I use the Canon  IXUS 2.0 If anyone was wondering} And it was amazing. The sun was shining even though it was bitterly cold. It seemed like all the animals were being very photogenic {It is almost like they knew I was there}I thought I would share some of the photos with you. If you ever thinking of visiting Dublin Zoo I would highly recommend it. It's beautiful.
                                          I thought this saying was very inspiring.

                                          This is for @hollybrandon10 she loves flamingos
                                          Thought this was cute for Valentines Day

                                                    This Tiger was in a posey mood
                                                     I told ya
                                                     He is at it again
                                                    
                                            I swear this photo isn't mirrored lol
                                           OH! Look there's me
                                         Coat~ Hollister                                  Boots~ Lidl
                                                   This is my Monkey his name is Jim
                                              Elephants are by far my faves
                                            Look at the baby
                                                Oh yep me again ! ft/ Jim

           
                                                              And Remember
                                                              Stay Unique ; )
                                                                                                                                           XO Aisling

No comments:

Post a Comment