Blog Archive

Sunday 21 February 2016

I'm Back | My top youtubers

Hello It's me ! I know I know. OK It has been a looooong time since we have talked, communicated,  etc. Too bee honest I have missed you guys. But to get back into the swing of things I thought I would share with you the people I watch 24/7 WAIT! That sounded creepy. I mean my favourite youtubers (I watch youtubers 24/7 anyone else ?) Anyway I will stop rambling and get started.

8. Phil Lester (Amazing Phil)
Phil is the Cutest. Phil is just my life.Phil is currently at 3.4m and he totally deserves more. I love him. Anyone else wish he would post more because I do. OMG! I just can't put into words how much I am obbsessed. I am sooooooo excited to get their book.

7. Jasmine Clough
Jasmine is a Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle Vlogger and I love her channel. Jasmine is currently at 97k and she is soooooo close to 100k so please go subscribe to her you won't regret it. Jasmine is mostly known for her "Sister Goals" dubsmash videos with her sister Sophie who also has a channel (subscribe | Sophie Clough) and I love those videos they are so funny I love them x



6. Anastasia Kingsnorth (Floral Princess)
Anastasia is also a Beauty/Fashion blogger and I am basically in love. Anna is currently at 128k and just had her 100k subscriber party and I am so proud of Anastasia.I have been subscribed to her since May 2014 and I have been hooked ever since. I can not recommend her enough.


5.Eve Bennett
Eve is just perfection. I love her I think she deserves so many more subscribers than she has. She currently has 118k and I think she deserves millions. Eve is funny,nice,pretty ad like over all amazing I love her and I really reccomend her channel and I'm gonna leave it there.


4. Tracey and Stephanie (eleventhgorgeous)
Tracey and Steph are Beauty vloggers on their channel eleventhgorgeous but make funny/lifestyle videos on their channel teeandess.On their main channel (eleventhgorgeous) currently has 1.4m subscribers and their side channel has (teeandess) has 503k.Tracey and Steph are just soooo funny and unique and just overall flawless they are goalss x


3.Emily Canham (imhereforever)
Woah! My school has been of for 4 days and I am not joking all I have done is watch Emily and her boyfriend Jakes videos (you could say I am obsessed) Emily is a beauty guru and she is a really unique one I feel.She is really quirky and most of her videos are beauty related and others are funny challenges or quirky videos. Emily currently has 305k and she deserves millions and billions I love her.


2. Jake Boys
Jake is my newest crush/fav guy youtuber and sadly he is taken but Emily and Jake have the cutest relationship so If he were to be in a relationship with anyone but me I would want it to be Emily.Jake is currently at 246k and deserves wayyyy more. By The Way! It's Jakes Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I LOVE YOU

This is the best photo I could get Sorry

1. And My Favourite youtuber is ................
Carrie Hope Fletcher (itswaypastmybedtme)
If you know me you know that I am obsessed like WOAH! Carrie is just goallssss and I am sooooo excited because I might be meeting her when she comes on her book tour AGHHHHH! I am dying like AGHHH!!!!! Carrie has 612k subscribers and It is madness because she deserves soooooooooo many more like WOAH!


OK! I do love Zoella,Alfie and all of those other youtubers but these were some of the youtubers that don't have enough subscribers as they should.

I promise that I am going to have all of those resolutions from my 2016 blog are going to be nailed I just have a few things to get and do before this becomes my year xx 

                                                   Love you
                                             And Remember
                                                Stay unique ; )
                                                                                                                                        XO Aisling

No comments:

Post a Comment