Blog Archive

Monday 11 July 2016

Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette | Review

I know It has been a while, But I am just going to get straight into it. Here is my review on the Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani palette.

Overall the first thing I love about this palette is the packaging. It is so sleek and very manageable. It doesn't scratch very easily and is very sturdy. The design is gold with black dots on white backround.
The Colours are BEAUTIFUL There is not one I don't like. I think they all go into the palette very nicely and they can make very neutral looks or very punk intense makeup looks. The pigmentation is overwhelming. So creamy, So longlasting and So Pigmented.
Excuse my socks making an appearance in this photo. 
Lastly I want to talk about some of my favourite colours. My favourites are Blonde, Bathwater, Steady, Punk, Baby, Anaheim, Stark and Pop.









Overall I love this palette. I feel like if I was picking between this palette and the naked palettes I would chose this. I feel like this palette is a mix between all the naked palettes.


                                                                 And Remember
                                                                   Stay Unique
                                                                                                            XO Aisling
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment