Blog Archive

Sunday 20 December 2015

My top books of 2015

In my opinion 2015 was the year of books.Sooooo many yputubers wrote books and sooooo many amazing authors came out with amazing books.Just in case you are looking for some great books to read in the new year.Here are my recommendations.

1.Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
This book was utterly Fantastic.The story behind it is so beautiful I remember it so well.I read this in early 2015 but remember it as it was such a beautiful romantic story.


2.All the bright places by Jennifer Niven.
This book I first heard about when Zoella put it in a favorites video not too long ago.I immediately wanted to read it.The way Zoe had described it was amazing.Everything Zoe had said was in this book.Jennifer Niven is just a genius.`
3.Rebecca's rules by Anna Carey.
I have to admit that this is not the best book I have read.But it is a really good binge.I read this in 3 days because I couldn't put it down.A lot of people say It is not worth the hype.But personally I think that it is very underrated.
4.Evie Brooks Marooned in Manhattan bye Shelia Agnew
In this next book you fall in love with Evie Brooks character.She is such a lovely girl and you actually feel sorry for her in this as so much happens.Shelia Agnew did an amazing job with the characters,plot,setting etc.Over all Fabulous book.
5.Girl Online by Zoe Sugg.
Basically everyone has red this book and everyone I know has found it utterly amazing.This book has been everywhere and by gosh It really does deserve all the hype it has gotten.Zoe worked so hard on this book and ended up making a sequel.I really wouldn't be surprised if goodreads made it their book of the year.
6.All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher.
Carrie is I have to say my favorite youtuber.I rave to my friends about her all the time.When I found out she had written a book I had to get it.I absolutely loved this book.Even though this is an advice book it is still a very good read for anyone starting in a new school,going to secondary school or college whatever you are doing this book is a  great help.Carrie is now releasing "On the other side" which is a fiction book which comes out in June and I am soooooooooooooo excited.














They were just a few of my favorite books of the year let me know yours on any social media and I will talk soon.

                               



                                                             And Remember
                                                              Stay Unique :)
                                                                                   XO Aisling

No comments:

Post a Comment